Friday, June 8, 2007

Isaiah Washington is MAD AS HELL; booted from Grey's Anatomy cast



As you may know, Isaiah Washington was canned from the ABC show Grey's Anatomy this week. Earlier in the season, he called one of his cast-mates a "faggot". It seems this country has become more about speaking with political correctness and going to rehab and GLAAD meetings if you don't. I mean, isn't this America? We aren't free to say whatever we want, I mean c'mon. Get smart!

I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell:

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more!"

Isaiah Washington is a human being people. He's a HUMAN BEING, damn it! His life has VALUE!
Digg this

No comments: