Monday, August 13, 2007

The Newest Douche to the L.A. Scene: Disney's Zac Efron of High School Musical is in Rolling Stone this month


Disney's High School Musical #1 and #2 star Zac Efron graces the cover of Rolling Stone this month. He shares with us that he tries to stay boring, that he's actually singing on the HSM2 soundtrack this time, and how his relationship with co-star Vanessa Hudgens is actually a fabrication to keep those homo questions at bay. See the Rolling Stone article here.

PS- some of you may criticize my mockery of this up-and-coming tween heart throb, but seriously, I just want to kill everyone I see with this lame emo hair. And when they head flip to sweep the hair from their eyes......ugh, excuse me while I vomit because you are so much cooler than me.
Digg this

No comments: